Application of egg wash and other hot and cold fluids with the DISC SPRAYER ensures that you work clean, fast and efficient.
The individual adjustment of the discs makes it easy to regulate the output of the spraying product and ensures an even spraying pattern on your product. This means optimal and even coverage of your products and no unnecessary loss of product.
- Constant product quality.
- No spray mist.
- Overspray is returned to the container for re-use.
- Working width from 400 to 1200 mm (larger working width possible upon request).
- Conveyor with adjustable speed.
- Disc flow adjustable per disc.
- Clear control panel for easy operation.
- Easy to clean.
- Completely stainless steel and other non-corroding materials.
Products are transported under the spray hood on the conveyor belt. The belt consists of a full bed of polycords or wire mesh belt.
The speed of the conveyor belt and pump are adjustable according to the type of product. The pump takes care of the constant circulation of the spray product in the system.
The rapidly spinning discs bring a thin film of egg wash or other hot or cold liquid on your product.
Overspray and loss of product is kept to a minimum. Overspray of the discs is collected in the integrated container. The DISC SPRAYER is standard equipped with a 50 liter container; customized sizes are of course possible!
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
1600 x 1330 x 1120 mm (l x w x h)
500 x 600 x 900 mm (l x w x h)
REFRIGERATED COLLECTING TANK
A movable and refrigerated collecting tank can easily be placed under the standard DISC SPRAYER.
ECCENTRIC DISC PUMP
If the DISC SPRAYER is operating more than 8 hours per day an eccentric disc pump is used instead of the impeller pump.
CIP offers great advantages because the cleaning process of your equipment is an integral part of the production process. The interior surfaces that are exposed to contact with food products will be cleaned without the need to disassemble your machine. The spray nozzles that are integrated inside your DISC SPRAYER carry out the various steps of the cleaning cycle.
Advantages of CIP:
- Optimization of your complete production process
- Reduction of cleaning time
- Less chance of contamination
- Water en detergent saving.