Increase your product volume and quality and present your customers a perfect product with BAKON’S newly designed TOP CREAM.
Injection of cooled air through the perforated bottom of the container during the whipping process increases the volume up to 50%!
Produce the best cream, mousse and bavarois products with this bakery machine of outstanding quality.
- Operating panel to program and store required air temperature, speed (rpm) and whipping time.
- More consistent and stable cream which remains decorative for a long time.
- Closed and movable machine.
- Machine is easy to disassemble for cleaning.
- Parts are dishwasher proof.
- Sterilizer for automatic disinfection after cleaning.
- Integrated cooling system.
- Air intake through a system of three filters.
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corroding materials.
The TOP CREAM has a stirring device with two speeds to distribute cold air into the cream.
During the whipping process air is cooled down to 2°C and is blown into the container through the perforated bottom. A system of three filters ensures that clean air is blown into the container. The transparent Lexan lid offers the possibility to watch the whipping process.
The constant injection of cooled air increases the volume up to 50% and makes it possible to keep finished whipped products in the container for several hours without loss of quality.
- Easy to operate
- Automatic sterilization
Model 2 – 10 ltr.
780 x 500 x 1110 mm (l x w x h)
Model 5 – 30 ltr.
840 x 640 x 1110 mm (l x w x h)
The TOP CREAM is standard available in 2 models (sizes):
2 – 10 ltr. liquid product with 42 ltr. container
5 – 30 ltr. liquid product with 92 ltr. container