The TARTLET makes it easy to create sweet and savoury tart shells with your own signature much fresher and cheaper than buying pre-baked shells.
Make a good start and bake your own fresh, beautiful coloured and perfect shaped tart shells.
This digitally programmable automatic tart shell system will make the difference when you are producing your own shells.
- Ready within 15 minutes (from 0 – 230 oC).
- Individually adjustable temperature (up to 250 oC) for top and bottom plate.
- Short baking time.
- Digitally adjustable with automatic countdown in seconds.
- Many Teflon coated interchangeable baking moulds.
- Programmable products.
In only a few minutes you shape and bake the finest quality tart shells in a variety of shapes and sizes with any type of dough – sweet or savoury. An additional feature of the TARTLET is the possibility to create pastries and savoury tart shells with a wide range of fillings that can be finished in the oven or can be frozen for use at a later stage.
- Table Top machine
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
490 x 440 x 395 mm
19.3 x 17.3 x 15.5 inch
TEFLON COATED INTERCHANGEABLE BAKING MOULDS
- T5 – 5 moulds with a diameter of 12.5 cm each
- T9 – 9 moulds with a diameer of 9 cm each
- T12 – 12 moulds of 9.9 x 6.5 cm each (waffles)
- T13 – 13 moulds with a diameter of 8 cm each
- T15 – 15 moulds of 10 x 4.5 cm each (boat)
- T24 – 24 moulds with a diameter of 4.5 cm each
- T30 – 30 moulds with a diameter of 4.2 cm each
- T35 – 35 moulds of 3.2 x 3.2 cm each (square)
- T35 – 35 moulds of 3.2 x 3.2 cm each (octagon)
- T46 – 46 moulds of 5 x 2 cm (mini boat)
220 V/50 Hz – 240 V/60Hz