The GEARWHEEL DEPOSITOR enables you to process a very wide range of different products and reaches a high production speed together with a guaranteed high level of accuracy.
This industrial bakery machine is available in any desired working width up to 1200 mm. The standard machine comes on a C-frame; machines above 800 mm are built on an H-frame.
Sophisticated software allows you to create your own recipes for your products. Entering and changing various parameters is easily done with use of the 10 inch full colour touch screen.
- Robust industrial design.
- Pump housing with ceramic coating.
- Completely dismountable for cleaning.
- Working width up to 1200 mm.
- Feeding rollers for constant pressure in pump housing.
- Stainless steel gears.
- Easy template change.
- 100 different programmable recipes.
- Advanced HMI operator panel.
- Available on C-frame and H-frame (above 800 mm).
- Easy to integrate in (existing) production lines.
The GEARWHEEL DEPOSITOR is used for accurate depositing of your products. High accuracy in depositing is reached by control of the turning angle of the stainless steel gears of the gearwheel pump. To prevent the nozzles from dripping the gears can be turned backwards to release the pressure from the nozzles.
A large electrical cabinet with the frequency controllers of the gearwheels and all other electrical components is placed on the side of the machine.
A correct height is extremely important to achieve an accurate depositing result. The height can be adjusted automatically on the touch screen of the operator panel. Other adjustments, like speed of the feeding rollers and gearwheels, amount of dosage, etc. can be made during production.
Cleaning of the machine is easy, gears and funnel can be removed without the use of any tools.
The GEARWHEEL DEPOSITOR is also available in a heated execution.
A complete heating system is integrated in the cabinet for the mechanical components and is executed with a heating element, a pump and a ring line to pump water of the required temperature through the gearpump, the hopper and the template (optional, depending on the product).
- Multi functional
l x w x h = x – x – x mm
- Heated funnel and pump housing to dose heated products.
- Wide selection of spouts and nozzles; own production for customized solutions.
- Template with rotating spouts (for twisted products or rings).
- Nozzles with a closing system to prevent dripping when dosing very liquid products.
- Cutting frame for the depositing and cutting of heavy doughs.
- Wire cut system.
- Conveyor available with flat PU belt, polycords or chain.
- Agitator for optimal homogenization in the hopper
3 x 400 Volt AC. 50 Hz + ground
+ 5 kW
25 ltr. / min.