Discover the BD7 (one of our newest DEPOSITORS): fast, accurate and very easy to use.
Due to its hygienic design the machine is very easy to clean. It can be taken apart without using any tools.
Our BD7 is very suitable to deposit all kind of semi-liquid products and is available with a wide range of accessories which enables the machine to be used for a large variety of products and applications.
With the BD7 and its accessories we are able to meet all your dosing requirements.
- Pneumatically operated at 4 bar instead of 6 bar
- Adjustable dosing speed
- Working table is adjustable in height
- Dosing volumes: 10-100, 36-180, 110-475 and 220-1100 ml.
- Hopper volume: 35 or 65 liter
- Easily movable on 4 swivel casters (two with brakes)
- Completely stainless steel and non-corroding materials
The BD7 is an air operated depositor manufactured to deposit semi-liquid products. The machine is built on a stainless movable steel frame on 4 swivel casters. (of which two are provided with a brake)
The frame has a built-in pneumatic height adjustment to be able to set the depositor to the desired working height or lower it completely to fill the hopper at an ergonomically level. The height adjustment can be operated by pressing, by feet, against an adjustment lever at the bottom of the frame.
With the BD7 we offer a wide range of (standard or customized) accessories to meet all your dosing requirements!
The machine is pneumatically operated at 4 bar instead of 6 bar. This makes the machine fit to use in an energy saving environment.
- Robust and strong
- Easy to operate
- Hygenic design
- Easy to clean
Depends on the model
- Cylinder with piston 10/100 ml
- Cylinder with piston 36/180 ml
- Cylinder with piston 110/475 ml
- Cylinder with piston 220/1100 ml
- Handgun with hose
- Vertical and horizontal cut off nozzle
- Dripless nozzles
- Adapter for different spouts
- Dosing outlet 90° curve
- Foot pedal
- Decorating heads
- Injection needles
Only compressed air