The AUTOMATIC SYRUP SPRAYER perfectly sprays thin liquids like syrup and water and is developed to perform in several circumstances. The volume of liquid to apply can be adjusted by the spray pressure and the speed of the conveyor belt. This smart machine also offers a quick changing system for switching from a normal spray gun to an automatically operating spray gun.
Liquid spilling is heavily reduced because the spray gun is activated by a product sensor.
Like all other BAKON machines the AUTOMATIC SYRUP SPRAYER is easy to handle, completely made of stainless steel and developed for every-day-production.
- Product sensor to detect the products and activate the spray guns.
- Conveyor equipped with a full bed of polycords (∅ 6 mm).
- Product container is equipped with a filter.
- Conveyor is placed on wheel to move around.
- Spray bridge with 2 airless spray guns.
- All electrical components are stored away in a stainless steel cabinet.
- Easy cleaning (suitable to hose down).
- Pump unit with pneumatic pump and reducing valve with manometer to adjust spray pressure.
The products are manually positioned on the conveyor belt. The spray guns will be automatically activated by a sensor. The volume of liquid to apply can be adjusted by the spray pressure and the speed of the conveyor belt.
A pump sucks the product form the plastic container through an in-line filter and pumps the product through the spray nozzle. Any overspray will be collected in a plastic removable bin for re-use.
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
1500 x 600 x 900 mm (l x w x h)
220 VAC + N + PE 60 Hz