This ENROBER AND FINISHING MACHINE is based on a waterfall type of system for the finishing of a great variety of products. It is the perfect solution for pouring many different liquids such as fondant, chocolate, glaze, mirror finish, icing on top of cakes, collies, aspic, etc.
Apart from enrobing or finishing, ENROBERS make it possible – with the use of added accessories – to create beautiful finishings like string-icing and marbling effects on your products.
- Fully heated machine for better temperature control.
- Movable stainless steel frame with 2 rigid and 2 swivel casters.
- Working width 400 – 600 mm (customized sizes possible up to 1200 mm).
- Conveyor with two sections with a full bed of poly cord belts.
- Single or double curtain.
- Water pump to pump heated water through scrapers and catch plates.
- Adjustable height of the pouring section up to 120 mm.
- Adjustable speed of conveyor and pump.
- Heated scrapers for constant cleaning of the poly cords.
- Easy to integrate into existing production lines.
- Digitally setting of temperature between 15 and 80°C.
- Equipped with an air blower to remove excessive coverage.
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corroding materials.
- Optional: the machine can be equipped with a detailer shaft at the outfeed of the machine.
- Optional: The pouring head can be replaced by a drizzle unit to decorate products with lines.
Products are transported over the conveyor belt to the heated pouring head. When the products pass the pouring head and go through the pouring curtain they will be covered with a nice layer of fondant, coating, fudge, etc.
Excessive covering that flows along the product is caught in the funnel and flows into the container underneath the conveyor belt. The heated container has an eccentric screw pump to pump the product through a heated hose to the heated pouring head on top op the conveyor.
The conveyor has two sections and transports the products to the end of the machine. Heated catch plates are placed under the conveyor at the in and out feed side.
The heated pouring head is adjustable with 2 hand wheels and covered with a hood with Lexan doors to control the temperature and keep the heat inside machine.
The electrical cabinet on the ENROBER holds all components to operate the machine as well as the frequency controls for the conveyor and the temperature controls for the pouring head, scrapers and catch trays.
The movable and heated container fits underneath the ENROBER and is equipped with the following components:
- heated screw pump with frequency control for speed adjustment
- lid with sieve
- heated hose between the container pump and pouring head
- temperature control for container and hose
- Stainless steel
- Easy to clean
Conveyor length: 2000 mm
Conveyor height: 900 mm
The melting kettle can be placed next to the ENROBER for the automatic filling of the machine. This can be done in less than no time and while the machine is in use. A level control ensures that the container will not overflow.
Excessive coverage can be removed with the blower which is adjustable in height and air volume.
3 x 400 V + Neutral + Ground
4 to 12 kW (depending on options selected)